The seventh World Aesthetic Congress (WAC) – the UK’s leading and largest aesthetic dentistry event – takes place in just over two weeks and it promises to be bigger and better than ever.
Attendees will gain advice to enhance their dental skills from some of the world’s leading experts from the fastest-growing area in UK dentistry.
With patients around the UK asking for more cosmetic work than ever before, there has never been a better time to develop your skills in aesthetic treatments, so don’t miss this opportunity to learn.
It provides a unique opportunity to learn from the world’s leading experts in the rewarding and profitable field of aesthetic dentistry.
WAC 2007 – 6-7 June – had more than 600 dental professionals in attendance making it Independent Seminars’ most successful – and biggest – event to date.
This year’s WAC is offering a comprehensive programme of lectures, hands-on sessions and educational sponsored sessions – making it an essential and relevant part of your continuing education.
Whether you are a relative beginner in the field of aesthetic dentistry or you are an experienced aesthetic dentist and want to keep ahead, WAC 2008 is for you.
• The launch of British Dental Bleaching Society (BDBS). Attendees can learn about the benefits of membership and what the society is doing to help address controversial legal bleaching issues, including hands-on sessions on home bleaching and power bleaching.
• Learning occlusion from renowned speaker Glenn DuPont, over from the Dawson Center, USA
• Plus, some of the world’s finest and most respected speakers, including Linda Greenwall, Derry Rogers, Anita Jupp, Terence Donovan, Luke Barnett, Sanjay Sethi, David Winkler, George Kirtley, David Houston, Mervyn Druian, Mark Oborn, Bob Khanna, Patrick Lucocq, Adrian Jurim, Sia Mirfendereski, Mhari Coxon, Amanda Gallie, Ashley Latter and many others.
• The two-day programme is specifically designed to ensure your whole team is encouraged and prepared to implement the latest techniques and philosophies of aesthetic dentistry.
The key lectures this year will take place in two lecture rooms giving you even more choice. Speakers include:
• Glenn DuPont – Solving anterior wear
• Bob Khanna – The face of modern cosmetic dentistry today
• David Winkler – Intelligent implant aesthetics
• Derry Rogers – Veneers from start to finish
• Luke Barnett – Smile design – less can be more
• Terence Donovan – Update on aesthetic restorative dentistry
• Ash Parmar and Rahul Doshi – Smile design
• Bobbi Anthony – Transitions in practice
• Linda Greenwall – Solving bleaching controversies 2008
• George Kirtley – The unseen success in making faces
• Adrian Jurim – Ending the confusion in aesthetic case planning.
WAC and CPD
The World Aesthetic Congress is a perfect opportunity for you to gain your CPD. These two days are packed full of the finest lectures presented by world-renowned experts in the field of aesthetic dentistry. On completion of the course you will receive a certificate with 14 verifiable CPD hours logged.
Dinner at the Houses of Parliament
Following last year’s success, after Friday’s lectures we have arranged a very special social event at the House of Commons. You will have the opportunity to have a tour of the House of Commons and the House of Lords, followed by a three-course dinner in a stunning Private Members’ dining room, where you can revel in the unique atmosphere of over 150 years of Parliamentary history. The dinner will be followed by a special after dinner speaker – it really is an opportunity not to be missed. This extraordinary event will carry an additional fee of just £99, but all profits will be donated to a dental charity.
How to book
You can’t afford to miss WAC. Be part of the UK’s leading aesthetic dentistry congress.
To book your places please call 0800 371652, book online at www.independentseminars.com or email [email protected] As places on the limited attendance sessions are booked on a first-come first-served basis we advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
WAC 2008 should be a definite date in your diary!
With the demand for quality aesthetic dentistry reaching an all time high can you afford not to be there?
Dates: Friday 6 & Saturday 7 June 2008
Venue: Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Westminster, London
Costs: Dentist: £567+vat
Subscriber dentist: £510+vat
Team member 2 days: £310+vat
Team member 1 day: £257.50+vat