Registration is now open for this year’s British Dental Association’s annual conference and exhibition taking place in Liverpool 20-22 May 2010.
It’s being staged at the city’s Arena and Convention Centre (ACC) and the BDA suggests it’s a ‘vital diary date for all dental professionals who are looking for inspiration for their practices’.
The conference features clinical and motivational speakers on topics that are relevant to the full dental team.
The conference programme includes sessions on:
• Predictable occlusion and guidance in everyday practice
• Dental decontamination in England: complying with HTM 01-05
• The future of dentistry: one united profession?
• Maximising your business opportunities in the current financial climate
• How treatment co-ordinators can pave the way for a more successful practice
The programme features a number of motivational sessions targeted at young dentists, VDPs and DCPs, which promise to highlight the various career paths open to them within the industry. Many of the sessions count towards core CPD hours and across the three days of the conference it is possible to collect all the CPD needed for a year.
The exhibition will see all the industry’s most prominent suppliers and a number of new entries to the market it will also be a chance for delegates to explore hundreds of new products and technologies.
For more information on the conference and exhibition, register at www.bda.org/conference or call 0870 166 6625.