A new aesthetic-restorative hands-on course for the GDP is designed to offer training that is second to none.
The 12-day course will be delivered over six months in two-day mdouels at The Academy of Clincal Excellence in Wakefield.
The aesthetic-restorative hands-on course for the GDP will give dentists practical skills that can be implemented in practice the very next day.
And it aims to give the clinician practical skills that can be implemented in practice the very next day.
Inspired Dental Courses has brought together the best lecturers from across the Uk and around the globe to deliver the course that they say is second to none – and at an affordable price.
Speakers include Dr Raymond Bertolotti, Dr Gary Unterbrink, Dr Sanjay Sethi and Dr Roy Higson.
Topics covered include:
• Treatment planning/Diagnostics
• Setting Goals/informed consent & dento-legal
• Smile Design & Digital Photography (Hands-on)
• Facial Analysis (Hands-on)
• Tooth set up & diagnostic waxups/provisionals
• The business of dentistry
• Simple Ortho for the GDP (Hands-on)
• Functional Occlusion for Aesthetic Dentistry 1
• Functional Occlusion for Aesthetic Dentistry 2 (hands on)
• Aesthetic Adhesive Restorations
• Anterior direct composites (Hands-on)
• Posterior direct composites (Hands-on)
• Indirect restorations & Cementation
• Crown preparations (Hands on)
• Veneer preparations and aesthetic smiles (Hands on)
• Endodontics for the GDP (Hands-on)
• Removable Prosthodontics
• Mini Implants and denture stabilisation (hands on)
• Basic Perio Surgery for the GDP (hands on with pigs heads)
• Oral surgery for the GDP (hands on with implants)
• Failure Festival
• How to implement the teaching into practice
There are 84 hours of verifiable CPD upon completion of the course
Only £245 per day or £225 per day (if course paid for in advance)
To reserve your place – or speak to one of our clinical team – call 01923 851 574.
• This course is supported through an educational grant from Discus Dental.