A busy leading UK healthcare PR and media agency is looking for a new writer.
The company’s success is a testament to the high quality of editorial material it provides.
The small company has room for growth and offers long-term opportunities for the right candidate.
It is looking for someone:
• With excellent writing skills, who is happy to produce business-to-business press releases, articles and not be intimidated by re-writes/abstracts of clinical papers
• With a good strong telephone manner, confident to call clients/customers for testimonials and interview for technical articles
• Who is articulate and methodical proofreading skills
• Who is highly organised attitude
• Who is a positive thinker and happy to work in a small team
• Who can take instructions and adapt to clients change of focus
• Is happy to attend business meetings and exhibitions
Based in East Kent, the company is looking for someone with at least two years’ work experience. A level English Language a plus.
Please send a CV to [email protected]