The National Examining Board for Dental Nurses (NEBDN) is seeking to recruit new members to its Panel of Examiners in order to deliver a new assessment of the National Certificate in Dental Nursing qualification in 2011.
Featuring Objective Structured Clinical Examinations (OSCEs), NEBDN has completely revised the format of the qualification in order to provide a more modern approach to the assessment of dental nurses.
To become an examiner with NEBDN you must:
• Have previous experience of assessing OSCEs within dental training
• Be registered with the General Dental Council
• Be currently practicing as a dental aurgeon or dental care crofessional
• Have two years’ experience since qualification
• Be well organised and able to maintain high quality standards
• Be passionate about dental nurse education and helping people reach their full potential
Becoming an examiner will help you to:
• Improve your personal development and professional status
• Develop your skills and understanding of dental nurse education and training
• Gain verifiable CPD through ongoing support and training
• Network with other professionals with a commitment to improving dental nurse education
For further information and an application pack, visit www.nebdn.org or contact email@example.com.
Full training and support will be provided.
Successful applicants will be invited to an assessment day in May 2011.