A dental company has produced a pink version of its oral spray in order to raise £60,000 for a cancer charity.
Periproducts – sponsors of the Smile Awards 2012 – is offering practices a fund-raising kit, ribbons and a limited edition Pink Retardex spray so the dental team can help raised funds for the Breakthrough Breat Cancer charity.
Practices can help by signing up:
• For a fundraising pack and enjoy organising a fun money-spinning activity
• Receive collection boxes and/or Breakthrough Breast Cancer ribbon pins to sell in the practice
• Purchase limited edition Pink Retardex oral sprays and Periproducts will donate 30p per spray.
• Be nominated for the Dentistry ‘Generosity Smile Award’ 2012
All monies raised will go to the charity.
£60,000 is enough to maintain a Genome Analyser for two years; this enables rapid sequencing of the DNA of breast cancer cells and helps scientists find genes involved in the disease.
Retardex oral spray:
• Clinically proven to eliminate bad breath
• Kills bacteria that cause gum problems, tooth decay and plaque
• Fresh mint taste
• Alcohol and sugar-free
• Compact spray pack
• Vegetarian Society approved
For more on this, please visit www.periproducts.co.uk/breakthrough-breast-cancer.asp.
For more on the Smile Awards 2012, please visit www.smileawards.co.uk