A mini implant course with Todd Shatkin takes place on 20 August at the Holiday Inn Hotel at London Heathrow.
The course is for dentists who wish to begin placing mini dental implants and anyone attending can gain seven AGD Credits towards their CPD.
The course will cover the following subjects:
• Mini Dental Implant Treatment Planning, Case Selection and Placement Procedure
• Marketing Mini Implants in Your Practice
• One Visit Denture Stabilization Procedure
• Lab Fabricated Finished Single Tooth & Multiple Tooth Replacements Accomplished in Less than an Hour. (F.I.R.S.T.®Technique)
Call 01481 824302 for pricing information or email email@example.com
• Versatility – 2mm, 2.5mm and 3mm – One Surgical Kit for all Mini Implants
• Versatility in Prosthetic Options – the only Mini Implants with patented Cement-Over Abutments
• OSSEAN – A patented Hybrid Bioactive Surface. The benefits of Ossean Surface are the promotion of rapid early healing and increased biomechanical fixation of the implant for increased patient well being
• Value – Simplified instrumentation and excellent positioned price breaks
Why Shatkin F.I.R.S.T. Technique and Lab?
Shatkin F.I.R.S.T. (CI) Lab is the only laboratory in UK and ROI authorised to use F.I.R.S.T. (Fabricated Implant Restoration and Surgical Technique) for single/multiple tooth replacements in one appointment.
It is the ‘One Source’ where a dentist can obtain full line of Intra-Lock Mini Implants, training courses, complementary case planning, surgical stents and full service Mini Implant speciality laboratory.
Why Vega Dental?
Vega Dental is the sole distributor in the UK and ROI for Intra-Lock MDL and MILO Implants.
Call 01481 824302 for further information, visit www.vegadental.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.