Dentists who buy Cerec from Ceramic Systems get great prices and special offers, including access to Cerec after-sales support.
Ceramic Systems offers:
· Dedicated service and support engineers
· Countrywide product specialists for pre and after sales support
· Low cost finance
· User meetings
· Dedicated training facility
· Gold club for software upgrades, service and support
· Courses by Ceramic Systems’ exclusive trainer Dr Simon Smyth.
Cerec enables dentists to create high quality and durable chairside all-ceramic restorations in a cost effective and efficient way.
Saving laboratory costs, it enables dentists to design and create all-ceramic inlays, onlays, partial crowns, veneers and crowns for the anterior, premolar and molar regions in one visit. Eliminating the need for impressions, Cerec uses a digital impression taking technique to capture the data used to design the restoration, which is then milled in the milling unit.
Combined with adhesive bonding techniques, Cerec creates biocompatible, non-metallic, natural-looking restorations.