Legendary dentist, Ellis Paul, and his wife Jennifer will be talking Perfect posture and team dentistry at a series of one-day courses through the UK.
It is the UK’s only fully hands-on course on the subject by the acknowledged experts on posture and four-handed dentistry.
The aim of the day is two-fold:
• To prevent back pain for both dentists and nurses
• To show them how to work more effectively together.
Topics covered include:
• Defining Perfect Posture
• How to maintain it all the time – the 5 Variables Method
• Better vision and access for dentist and nurse
• Better aspiration techniques
• Perfect mirror vision – the Dry Zone method
• Good soft tissue control
• Foolproof instrument exchange
• Choosing the right equipment
In the morning sessions, the dentists work with Ellis while the nurses work with Jennifer.
After lunch, dentists and nurses work together to put into practice the skills each has acquired in the morning.
Personal supervision is given by Ellis and Jennifer until every team can work perfectly together.
Ellis and Jennifer have taught this course all over the world and it is generally regarded as the best on the subject.
It gives six hours of verifiable CPD.
As one team testified, ‘It has changed our lives.’