All delegates are encouraged to maximise their time during Dentistry LIVE by visiting the first class dental exhibition.
With more than 60 of the world’s most innovative dental companies all under one roof, take time to discover which of the latest products and services are right for your practice. Coming out of a lecture with what you have learned still fresh in your mind is the optimum time to meet the exhibitors.
All experts within dentistry, they will help you source the best materials that, together with your newly acquired knowledge, will boost the revenues your practice generates. With a little advance preparation, and by following these tips, you will be able to use your time spent at the exhibition to maximum effect.
Top tips for Dentistry LIVE
• Plan ahead – which areas are you interested in? Target those stands
• Take time to study the standplan. Consider which companies may be of benefit to you. If you are planning to buy new equipment, you may find some of those companies are offering a reduced rate if you place an order at the exhibition
• Always carry your business cards with you
• Consider if there are any companies with new products which you haven’t yet had the opportunity to try out – you may be pleasantly surprised!
• Are you currently getting the best deal? If the competitor of your present supplier is at the exhibition, take a look at their products and prices in order to decide whether or not you are happy to remain with your present supplier
• Use this opportunity to speak to a representative of one of your suppliers, particularly if you have a specific concern or query. Put a name to a face and you may find this will help the relationship between customer and supplier
• This is a great chance to develop relationships or network with the company representatives of your preferred products or equipment. Even if there is nothing you want to purchase on that particular day, it pays to maintain your relationship with the companies you already deal with – or may wish to use in future
• Think in advance about questions you might wish to ask. Are there any comparisons you would like to make between certain products or services?
• Keep an eye out for the special offers available on the day. Many companies will be offering discounts on their products or services, so be sure to take advantage of them
• Above all, enjoy the day and good luck!
To book your place at Dentistry LIVE:
Visit the website: www.dentistrylive.co.uk
Phone: 0800 371 562