The Dentistry Awards are back….with a few important changes!
The judging panel and FMC Events continually review the processes behind the awards to ensure continous improvement and fairness throughout. One of the changes this year is the introduction of two new categories; Most Outstanding Team Member and Best Marketing Strategy to reflect vital advancements in dentistry.
We are also delighted to announce that the new online entry system for the awards has now been launched on www.dentistry.co.uk/awards. The new system offers an easier, faster and fairer way of submitting your entries.
How to enter;
- Choose the categories you wish to enter, you can see full category descriptions at www.dentistry.co.uk/awards.
- Entry costs £60 + VAT per category and you may enter as many as you like.
- Call Karen Sherwood on 01923 851771 to pre-register your entry before the 26 July, all we will need at this point are your contact details and category choices.
- Your full entry can be submitted online before the overall closing date of 6 September 2013.
- Each category is split into subsections so the judges are able to mark each entry fairly on a set criteria.
- Don’t worry we still want to see your unique supporting evidence, the evidence upload section allows you to add whatever material you think will support your statements eg, testimonials, images, practice photos. Be as creative as you like.
- Please note these are UK regional awards; please remember to select a region.
- Once submitted, sit back, relax and let the judges do the rest. Once the judging day has taken place the shortlist will be announced in September issue of Dentistry Magazine – so keep your eye out! If you don’t receive Dentistry Magazine, subscribe today!
The Dentistry Awards are UK regional awards. The judges will select a winner from each of the below regions;
- North West
- North East
- South West & Wales
- South East
- Northern Ireland
- Best Practice
- Best Young Dentist
- Best Team
- Most Outstanding Team Member (NEW)
- Marketing Strategy (NEW)
The awards ceremony
The awards ceremony will take place at the quirky art deco Athena, Leicester. The perfect venue for the lively, glamorous occasion that is the Dentistry Awards. Tickets will go on sale once the shortlist is announced. If you would like to purchase tickets for large parties, call well in advance to secure your place.
End the year on a high
Do you have what it takes to be crowned the best in your region? Winning or being shortlisted for an award can be a powerful marketing tool, showcase your successes and attract patients naturally.If you are shortlisted or a winning candidate you will receive high exposure in dentistry magazine and across online channels including dentistry.co.uk
Call 01923 851771 today to pre-register your entry or if you encounter any technical difficulties. Visit www.dentistry.co.uk/awards to submit your entry online.