Enjoy unlimited access to FMC one- and two-day seminars and conferences with the new CPD Pass, available to all dental professionals.
Dentistry magazine is delighted to announce the introduction of a new, convenient and affordable way to gain unlimited access into the world of dentistry events and seminars. This new service – the CPD Pass – will provide dental professionals with a highly cost effective annual membership, enabling unlimited access to all one- and two-day FMC seminars for 12 months – with no extra costs. In addition to this, FMC will commit to running a minimum of eight seminars a year, to ensure membership satisfaction and value for money.
For as little as £500 + VAT for dentists and £250 + VAT for hygienists, therapists, dental nurses and dental technicians, members will have access to seminars around the UK covering many aspects of dentistry: endodontics, orthodontics, minimally invasive dentistry, whitening, business and team, implants, core CPD subjects, aesthetics, restoratives and dental hygiene and therapy.
Committed to providing members with on-going high quality excellence, FMC is ensuring that CPD Pass members will be rewarded for their loyalty, time and interest. As well as a superlative choice of high quality seminars, covering all key areas of dentistry, members will be able to save up to £2,000 a year on course attendance fees, as well as securing requisite annual verifiable CPD hours.
In addition to that, CPD Pass members receive the same high quality seminars for which FMC is renowned. The wide range of educational opportunities available will boast a range of top-class speakers, locations and venues with exquisite catering; ensuring that members receive the best possible service.
As if that wasn’t enough, to further reward CPD Pass members, the annual membership will offer 25% off all subscriptions to a range of popular FMC publications, including Aesthetic Dentistry Today, Dental Hygiene & Therapy, as well as Endodontic Practice, Private Dentistry, PPD, Laboratory, Implant Dentistry Today, Orthodontic Practice, CPD Dentistry – Team and Nurse Editions and Young Dentist. Members will also receive priority access to all FMC webinars. And for a limited number of 50 people, there’s a chance to have CPD Pass Black Card Membership that provides dentists with membership for five years at this year’s prices, and includes complimentary attendance at any hands-on workshops.
Becoming a member
To ensure members receive the benefits they deserve, the CPD Pass will be introducing ‘Corporate Partners in Dentistry’; all of whom host extensive, high quality seminars around the UK, which CPD Pass members will be eligible to attend at no extra cost. These extra seminars mean that members will not only benefit from a vast range of FMC seminars, but will be able to attend seminars from some of the UK’s leading dental companies.
CPD Pass members will be welcomed with a unique membership card, colour co-ordinated to suit each dental profession and equipped with an individual membership number.
CPD Pass members will also receive complimentary access to the CPD helpline for queries or any concerns regarding their CPD.
• 12-month annual membership scheme covering one- or two-day UK seminars hosted by FMC
• Satisfies annual verifiable CPD requirement
• No limit to how many seminars you can attend in 12 months
• Free introductory subscription to a choice of journals when you join before 31 August
• All for just £500 + VAT per year for dentists and £250 + VAT per year for team members.
• Save over £2,000 per year on verifiable CPD
• Satisfies entire year’s verifiable CPD requirement for dentists and team
• Unlimited attendance to the FMC one- and two-day seminars
• 25% off all subscriptions to FMC publications: Aesthetic Dentistry Today, DH&T, Endodontic Practice, Private Dentistry, PPD, Laboratory, Implant Dentistry Today, Orthodontic Practice, CPD Dentistry – Team and Nurse Editions and Young Dentist
• Easy payment terms
• CPD Pass Black Card Membership, limited to 50 people by invitation only, provides membership for five years at this year’s prices
• Complimentary access to CPD Helpline
• Priority access to all FMC webinars
• Convenient, affordable and easily accessible, committed to providing high quality events.
• £500 + VAT for all dentistsTo SIGN UP NOW to the CPD Pass, call the CPD Pass helpline on 0800 371 652 or visit the website www.cpdpass.co.uk or email email@example.com. Anyone joining before 31 August will receive a free subscription to a choice of FMC publications worth £115. Download the brochure!
• £250 + VAT for team members; hygienists, therapists, dental nurses and technicians
• Unlimited access
• Pay in three monthly instalments.