The entry deadline for the most thrilling awards ceremony in dentistry is almost upon us, but you can still enter now, before it’s too late! Round up your dental team and give your practice the spotlight it deserves, or enter in an individual category. Whichever category you choose, winning a dental award can have outstanding benefits for you and your practice. Incorporate the award into your marketing and banish your patients’ dental phobias by showcasing your industrious achievements. Not only do the awards offer an external certification of excellence from an independent body, they are also recognised for their esteemed panel of expert judges.
Do you believe you are a special type of practice? Do you have a fantastic team? Time’s running out, gain the recognition you deserve by entering this year’s Dentistry Awards… before it’s too late!
10 reasons to enter the Dentistry Awards 2013
1. Benchmark your achievements against competitors
2. Cost-effective way to thank valued employees/team
3. Better staff and clients will be attracted to an award-
4. Showcase your trophy or plaque to adorn the practice and highlight your success
5. Nominal entry fees
6. Nominees and winners receive terrific local media
7. It is an excellent way to assess your own practice while completing your entry – spot weaknesses and work on them
8. Recognise and highlight your team for their efforts
9. Winning an award gives you a massive boost and lasts forever
10. Morale: Everyone connected with the practice will be lifted.
The judges are looking for the highest calibre of dental professionals, teams and practices. Browse through this year’s categories to find out which one is right for you. Impress the judges further by incorporating the following sub-sections into your entry:
• Best Practice
– Patient experience and community involvement
• Best Young Dentist
– Professional development
– Charity/community involvement
• Best Team
– Practice training/team development and outcomes
– Self development and outcomes
• Best Marketing and Social Media Strategy
– Social media strategy
– Digital methods
– Innovative campaigns
• Most Outstanding Team Member
– Demonstration of foundation or training skills
– Inventions and innovations
– Charity/community involvement
Creating the perfect entry
Producing a top class entry for the Dentistry Awards 2013 is not as hard as you think. Follow these few simple steps to ensure your chances of being shortlisted are greatly increased.
• Select your categories carefully. Relevance is key – read previous winner articles in Dentistry to see how they achieved success.
• Call Karen Sherwood on 01923 851743 to pre-register your entry as soon as possible. Entry costs just £60 + VAT and you may enter as many categories as you like.
• Your full entry can’t be rushed (don’t worry you still have a bit of time before the closing deadline of 16 September). You must write a separate entry for each category you have registered for. Start with a statement of around 500 words, introduce your practice, providing a few precise points of why you deserve to triumph. What makes your practice, skill or team stand out from the rest? The judges want to know your unique selling points and original business or marketing approach.
• Back your statement up with as much supporting evidence as you can find, including patient and staff testimonials and relevant images. Please submit your entry digitally at www.dentistry.co.uk/awards, click on your chosen category and complete the appliction.
Get your entries in before the closing deadline – 16 September – by calling Karen Sherwood on 01923 851743.
Head to www.dentistry.co.uk/awards for more information, or email email@example.com.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to reward your practice!