When was the last time you were invited to attend up to 10 business skills workshops, presented by 10 top dental industry speakers, offering 10 top tips on a range of business related topics?
Well, for the first time, on 28 February and 1 March at the NEC in Birmingham, Practice Plan and The Dentistry Show will be joining forces to do just this. Practice Plan, provider of practice-branded dental membership plans, is well known for the level of business support it provides to its members as well as the wider dental industry.
With this in mind, the Dentistry Show, as part of its ever-expanding show, is building a 40-seater business skills workshop and Practice Plan will be filling it with 10 of the best dental speakers. Covering a range of topics, the free 30 minute sessions will take place on both days of the show and will give you the opportunity to hear a plethora of top tips to help you to grow and develop your practice.
All presenting their top 10 tips, the following speakers make up what is sure to be a formidable line-up:
• Chris Barrow – The perfect patient experience: how to create a patient for life
• Sheila Scott – Lead your team to success: how to engage and motivate your team
• Ashley Latter – Achieve the prices your services deserve: how to talk about money with confidence
• Kevin Rose – Open your mind: how to create an entrepreneurial mindset
• Laura Horton – Give your patients more reasons to say yes! How to increase case acceptance and turnover
• Andy McDougall – The best way to create your future is to plan: effective business planning
• Michael Bentley – Passion: how to create ‘passion’ to transform your team
• Richard Collard – Ringing the changes: turning telephone enquiries into appointments
• Les Jones – Market with impact: how to attract new patients
• Nigel Jones – Measure for measure: how to create a measurement culture in your practice.
With a wealth of experience under their belts, these speakers are simply the very best of the best. Each a household name in dentistry in their own right, you will be spoilt for choice. With years of experience between them, what they don’t know just isn’t worth knowing. Featuring a whole host of hints and tips, you’ll have plenty of take-home advice that can be put into practice straight away.
The Business skills workshop programme runs from 10.30am to 4.00pm on both the Friday and Saturday. Bookings can be made in advance and all sessions are free to attend. Spaces are limited, so to ensure you don’t miss out, book your place today.
For further details and to book, please visit www.practiceplan.co.uk/events or contact 01691 684135.