The Dentistry Scotland Awards are back for 2014
The Dentistry Scotland Awards are a celebration of all that is good in Scottish dentistry and reward exceptional achievements within the profession.
The awards allow dental professionals to self-nominate or refer a colleague, team, practice or laboratory, if they believe they deserve acknowledgement for efforts within the workforce.
The awards are judged by individuals in alignment with their expertise to ensure that the process is carried out fairly and professionally.
Entries are assessed by judges anonymously with the finalists being revealed shortly afterwards.
The Dentistry Scotland Awards is one of the most celebrated occasions in the Scottish dental calendar and it is now open for your entries.
How to enter
- Have a look at the categories mentioned below, decide the categories you would like to enter; you can see full category descriptions at http://awards.dentistryscotland.co.uk/categories/
- Entry costs £50+VAT, enter as many categories as you would like
- Call Karen Sherwood on 01923 851743 to pre-register your entry as soon as possible, visit www.dentistryscotland.co.uk/awards for more information
- Your full entry should be posted by the closing deadline of 25 July 2014 to FMC offices: Dentistry Scotland, Farm Close, Shenley, Hertfordshire, WD7 9AB.
- Best Practice of the Year North
- Best Practice of the Year South
- Best New Practice
- Most Attractive Practice
- Best NHS Practice
- Best Private Practice
- Best Specialist Practice
- Best Team
- Outstanding Team Member
- Best Patient Care
- Best Treatment of Nervous Patients
- Best Community or Charity Project
- Best Dental Laboratory
- Best Employer.
The awards ceremony
The award ceremony is on the 7 November 2014 at the Marriott Hotel, Glasgow, this is where all winners will be announced.
Tickets for the evening are offered to finalists as a priority, and shortly after will be available for general release due to the popularity of the evening.
The evening consists of a surprise special act, champagne reception, delicious three-course meal and the awards presentation, this will be followed by music and dancing late into the evening.
If you would like more information on booking a table, call Karen Sherwood on 01923 851743 in advance.
Finish the year with a win!
Enjoy creating your entry, it is an opportunity to reward yourself and others for their hard work throughout the year and to prove to yourself that you can always improve and excel.
Most importantly, good luck!
If you are still unsure about the process, call Karen for further advice on putting together the perfect entry and look for tips and hints in Dentistry Scotland magazine.