Now in its 15th year, the Private Dentistry Awards has established prestige that few can match and has grown in popularity year on year.
A Private Dentistry Award is now recognised as one of the most valuable external guarantees of a practices performance.
Self-nominate or refer a colleague, refer a team, practice or laboratory if you believe it deserves acknowledgement for its efforts within the industry.
Why not try something new and enter into the UK’s most prestigious award ceremony for private dentists in 2014, nominations are now open for your entries.
How to enter
- Have a look at the categories below, decide which ones you would like to enter, you can see full category descriptions at www.privatedentistry.co.uk/awards
- Entry costs £60+VAT per category and you can enter as many categories as you would like
- Call Karen Sherwood on 01923 851743 to pre-register your entry as soon as possible, visit www.privatedentistry.co.uk/awards for more information
- Your full entry should be posted by the closing deadline of 10 September 2014 to FMC offices: Private Dentistry Awards, Farm Close, Shenley, Hertfordshire, WD7 9AB.
- Best New Practice
- Most Attractive Practice
- Best Facial Aesthetic Practice
- Best Dental Team (less than 20 employees)*
- Best Dental Team (more than 20 employees)*
- Best Team Member*
- Best Patient Care
- Best Treatment for Nervous Patients
- Best Child Dental Health Initiative
- Best Endodontic/Implant/Periodontic/Implant/Orthodontic Practice*
- Best Community or Charity Project
- Best Employer*.
You also have the opportunity to nominate your colleague, team or referral practice in the categories marked with a * completely free of charge!
The awards ceremony
The award ceremony is on the 14 November 2014 at the Hilton Hotel, Park Lane, London; this is where all winners will be announced.
Tickets for the evening are offered to finalists as a priority and shortly after, will be available for general release due to the popularity of the evening.
The evening consists of a champagne reception, a delicious three-course meal and the awards presentation, this will be followed by music and dancing late into the evening.
If you would like more information on booking a table, call Karen Sherwood in advance on 01923 851743.
Finish the year with a win!
Enjoy creating your entry, it is an opportunity to reward yourself and others for the hard work carried out throughout the year and to prove to yourself you can always improve and excel.
Most importantly, good luck!
If you are still unsure about the process, call Karen for further advice on putting together the perfect entry and look out for tips and hints in Private Dentistry magazine.