If you’ve been sitting on the fence about entering before, then perhaps you should jump off and dive into the 2015 ceremony for your chance to shine.
An independent panel of judges, consisting of highly respected and experienced dentists, as well as members of the editorial board for Irish Dentistry and Dentistry magazine will select the winners.
The renowned Tony Aherne will chair the Irish Dentistry Awards judging panel for 2015.
How to enter
- Have a look at the categories below, decide which ones you would like to enter; you can see full category descriptions at www.irishdentist.ie/awards/award-categories
- Entry costs €60+VAT per category and you can enter as many categories as you would like
- Call Karen Sherwood on 01923 851743 to pre-register your entry as soon as possible, visit www.irishdentist.ie/awards/enter for more information
- Your full entry should be posted by the closing deadline of 19 September 2014 to FMC offices: Irish Dentistry Awards, Farm Close, Shenley, Hertfordshire, WD7 9AB.
- Best New Practice
- Most Attractive Practice
- Best Patient Care
- Best Specialist Practice
- Best Community or Charity Project (free)
- Best Marketing
- Best Website
- Best Employer
- Best Dental Team (regional)
- Best Dental Laboratory (Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland)
- Best DCP
- Best Practice Manager
- Best Child Dental Health Initiative
- Irish Dentistry’s Practice of the Year (regional)
The awards ceremony
The award ceremony is on the 30 January 2015 at the Mansion House, Dublin; this is where all winners will be announced.
Tickets for the evening are offered to finalists as a priority and shortly after, will be available for general release; this is due to the popularity of the evening.
The evening consists of a champagne reception, delicious three-course meal and the awards presentation, this will be followed by music and dancing late into the evening.
If you would like more information on booking a table, call karen Sherwood on +44 (0)1923 851743 in advance.
Start the year with a win!
Enjoy creating your entry, it is an opportunity to reward yourself and others for the hard work done throughout the year and to prove to yourself that you can always improve and excel.
If you are still unsure about the process, call Karen for further advice on putting together the perfect entry and look for tips and hints in Irish Dentistry magazine.