This is a one-day seminar hosted by Professor Amr Zahran BDS, MSc, PhD, professor of periodontology at Cairo University.
The seminar will be held in London on Saturday 22 November 2014 and includes 6.5 hours of verifiable continuous professional development.
The seminar will consist of:
- 9:00am: registration
- 9:30am – 11am: dental implants and bone augmentation techniques (grafts and guided bone regeneration)
- 11:00am: refreshments
- 11:20am – 12:50pm: dental implants and bone augmentation techniques (grafts and guided bone regeneration)
- 12:50pm: buffet lunch
- 1:15pm – 2:45pm: piezoelectric lecture
- 2:24pm – 3:45pm: piezoelectric hands-on
- 3:45pm: refreshments
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm: platelet rich plasma platelet rich fibrin
- 5:00pm – 5:30pm: Q&A session.
Book now for this spectacular seminar as there is limited availability.
Tickets are only £120 plus VAT (terms and conditions apply), and tickets bought now include a free gift.
To book please email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call: 01753 770006.
Last chance this year to attend the Advanced surgical techniques – with dental implants seminar for only £120 plus VAT including a free gift.
The event will be held at Holiday Inn, Regents Park, Carburton Street, London, W1W 5EE.