Rehabilitation of severely atrophic jaws is facilitated when basal implants are used after osteogenic activation of the future bony implant bed.
When this procedure is performed with a purpose-designed instrument (bone matrix Osteotensor) 45 to 90 days before implant surgery, the stem cells recruited both locally and at a distance improve the bone quality and blood supply of the recipient site.
Fabrication of a fixed, highly rigid, resin/chromium-cobalt/titanium screw-secured prosthesis that acts as an external orthopedic fixator, permits functional loading 48 hours after surgery.
This osteogenic approach also represents a ‘second chance’ for patients who have experienced complete implant loss and/or bone graft failure.
A final, full-zirconia/titanium, screw-retained fixed bridge is placed six to 12 months later in order to satisfy aesthetic and functional requirements.
- Scientific chairman of the post-graduate Basal Implantology program, University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis, France. Nominated expert, International Standards Organization (ISO)
- Visiting Professor, NYU. Clinical professor of periodontology, USC. Founder of the Nice-Côte d’Azur International Dental Congress and Euro Implanto. Runs a private dental clinic in Nice, France, specialised in oral implants.
- President of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI).
- Specialist in Basal implants, University of Nice, France.
- Maxillo-facial surgeon at the University of Nice
- Head and Neck Institute in Nice, France.
Saturday, 6 June 2015
Cavendish Conference Centre
22 Duchess Mews
11 :00 – 11:30 Delegate arrival, tea/coffee and buffet
12 :00 – 13:30 Dr Gérard Scortecci: osteogenic activation and oral rehabilitation using basal implants
13 :30 – 14:30 Dr Guillaume Odin: advanced surgical procedures using basal implants
14 :30 – 16:00 Dr Lari Sapoznikov: autogenic bone graft from extracted teeth within one clinical session
16 :00 – 16:30 Q&As
Click on the link below to reserve your seat.
Limited seats available.
- CT Dent user: £29
- None CT Dent user: £59
Only 250 spaces are available and tickets are selling fast. Please secure your place as soon as possible by clicking the link above or by calling 0207 4875717.