- Provides guaranteed monthly income even when you are on holiday
- Positive cash flow because patients are paying in advance for their regular care
- Proven to increase goodwill valuation of your business
- Prepare your practice for NHS contract changes, don’t be totally reliant on uncertain revenue streams
- Make dental care more affordable for patients and remove the requirement for them to pay at each visit – this particularly applies to hygiene appointments when patients often cancel late or fail to attend
- Putting the practice in control of regulating patient attendance means you will reverse the growing trend of practices struggling to recall patients
- Regular attendance helps to improve and maintain oral health for your patients
- Reward and maximise patient loyalty to increase patient retention.
‘A fantastically useful training session on the effective patient communication. This was so perfect with all the stuff we’ve been trying to raise for CQC in our recent meetings- but having everyone thinking about it always makes such a difference. Thank you both for excellent presentations, which were just what we needed.’
If you’re not sure about the benefits of introducing a plan to your patients, or already have a plan that isn’t really working for you, call Privilege Plan for some expert advice on 01536 771219. For a limited period we will:
- Audit your existing plan and offer free advice to re-launch a plan with Privilege Plan
- Provide free training for the whole team including our popular session covering effective patient communication
- Complete a brand audit and provide you with a complimentary marketing plan.