The one-day course takes place Friday 28 August at Nikon School, London and is designed for all camera users and includes theory and practice.
The cost of the course is £170, however, quoting ‘Dentistry magazine’ the ESCD has offered a £20 discount for delegates. Please call the number below or email the team to book.
Theory and practice
Some of the theory from the course includes:
• Digital camera: introduction and basic concepts applied to dentistry photography
• Digital photography: setting and configuration of focus, exposition time and ISO
• Flashes, different light sources and colour management
• Picture format management (raw format, importing, editing)
• Colour handling: chromatic propagation, colour transmission, colour matching, backgrounds, polarisation, cracks, under exposition and so on
• Video or photo?: choosing the best option for different cases.
For more information or to book, please call 07713 190069 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.