Are you a young dentist that deserves recognition?
Would you like to have your talent showcased in the UK’s biggest dental title?
Well now is your chance to shout about it.
Dentistry’s Fast Track 4 seeks to find four young dentists under the age of 35 with talent worth celebrating in our journals.
Entries will be based on the following criteria:
- Innovative ideas implemented in practice
- Demonstrable leadership activities
- Achievement in your career to date
- Any involvement with the local community or a charity.
All applicants need to do in order to enter is send in a 500-word submission with pictures, where relevant.
A dentist can apply directly or be nominated by a colleague.
All entries will be independently judged.
We will select the four winners and publish them in the first September edition of Dentistry, as well as the Autumn edition of Young Dentist.
The Fast Track 4 winners will receive:
- A trip to Hamburg courtesy of DMG
- A free subscription to all FMC titles
- A profile piece in Dentistry
- An award and recognition at The Young Dentist Awards 2016.
Fast Track 4 is looking to celebrate young talent in dentistry. So make sure you submit your entry and become one of 2016’s winners for Fast Track 4.
How to enter
Please send your entry to [email protected] with your name, 500-word entry and any necessary supporting material, by 12 August 2016.