Do you want your profile published in Dentistry magazine alongside other leading dentists?
Dentistry magazine has launched Fast Track 4 2016, in partnership with DMG, to find four young dentists with talent worth recognising.
Fast Track 4 aims to celebrate the talent of young dentists under 35 by showcasing talent in the UK’s biggest dental title.
It’s time to put your name out there and gain the recognition you deserve.
In 2014, Dentistry presented Amit Patel, Richard Field, Reena Wadia and Shivana Anand as the four winners.
The Fast Track 4 winners will receive:
- A trip to Hamburg with DMG
- A free subscription to all FMC titles
- A profile piece in Dentistry
- An award and recognition at The Young Dentist Awards 2016.
How to enter
All applicants need to do in order to enter is send a 500-word entry with pictures, where relevant. The entry must include:
- Innovative ideas implemented in practice
- Demonstrable leadership activities
- Achievement in your career to date
- Any involvement with the local community or a charity.
Dentists can apply directly or be nominated by a colleague. All entries will be independently judged. We will select the four winners and publish them in the first
September edition of Dentistry.
Fast Track 4 is looking to celebrate young talent in dentistry. So make sure you submit your entry and become one of 2016’s winners for Fast Track 4.
To enter, please send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entries must be sent by 12 August 2016. All entries must include your name, 500-word piece and any necessary supporting material.