If it’s guidance to help you find an edge in a crowded marketplace, advice to enable you to reorganise your staff effectively or you’re simply looking for ways to improve your marketing and build an effective online presence, then this seminar is not to be missed. You’ll hear from a range of speakers, all of whom have years of experience in the dental sector and specialist knowledge that will help you ensure the successful growth of your business now and in the future.
The seminar takes place on 28 January 2017, from 9.30 – 5.30 at a Hertfordshire venue.
Topics covered during the day are:
- Getting to grips with employment and HR law: An overview of the most commonly asked questions by practice owners and managers
- Next steps: The challenges faced when building your business and ways to improve sales and communication skills with both patients and staff, opportunities to improve growth margins, and working with external, specialist consultants
- Always run your practice as if you’re selling! Ensure you’re always thinking ahead towards your next goal, one of which will ultimately be ensuring your practice is ‘fit for sale’ in the future
- Building a strong online presence: Simple but essential tips on how to use social media, creating and promoting your website and building an online presence to fit your business needs
- Leadership and management: Looking at ‘management vs. leadership’ to ensure your practice goes from strength to strength.
The day’s speakers include FTA directors Chris Strevens, Andy Acton and Liz Hughes, along with FTA Law’s Sarah Buxton, and Magic Mountain Digital Marketing’s Steve Jex and Chrissy Archbold.
Places are limited and cost £249 + VAT per delegate (with additional places at £149 + VAT).