We’re thrilled to announce that entry to the Aesthetic Dentistry Awards 2018 is now open.
The ceremony will take place on Friday 23 March 2018, and if you register by 31 August you can enter the awards for free!
We’ve just about descended from cloud nine after the Aesthetic Dentistry Awards 2017, which we think was the best night in the ceremony’s history so far. With deserved winners taking home awards across the 23 categories, the 2017 celebrations will take some topping.
But top them we must. And we have a feeling that the Aesthetic Dentistry Awards 2018 will be bigger, better, and more prestigious than ever.
Save the date
Next year, the Aesthetic Dentistry Awards will take place once again at the iconic Landmark Hotel in Marylebone, London. With its timeless style, grandeur and ambience, the five-star Landmark has proven to be the most fitting of backdrops for the sheer elegance of the Aesthetic Dentistry Awards.
The 2018 ceremony will take place on Friday 23 March 2018, so make sure you save the date now! We’ve got a couple of more important dates for you to remember, too.
Registration for awards entry is now open, and if you register before 31 August, you can enter for free. Registration made after this date will mean your entries incur a cost, so visit aestheticdentistryawards.com now to register your interest.
After that, you’ve got until 1 December to get your entries to us, after which, the esteemed judging panel – chaired once again by Dr Chris Orr – will begin their deliberations ahead of the ceremony on 23 March.
Celebrating clinical excellence
Have you recently conducted a fixed adult orthodontics case that achieved outstanding outcomes? Perhaps you have a cosmetic case that exemplifies minimal intervention that you’d like to share. Or, do you feel that your practice offers the best aesthetic dentistry in the UK or Republic of Ireland?
If your practice offers facial aesthetics treatments, we want to celebrate you too. Three awards at the Aesthetic Dentistry Awards 2018 will celebrate excellence in facial aesthetics, so why not submit your best botulinum toxin, dermal filler, and full face treatment cases?
So, if you’re feeling motivated to celebrate your own – or a colleague’s – achievements, take a moment to peruse the 2018 awards categories for inspiration. Remember, you can enter as many categories as you like – all for free if you register before 31 August.
Once you’ve registered for entry, you will receive an entry pack, detailing how to enter your chosen categories. So get registering, and don’t forget to save the date!
The Aesthetic Dentistry Awards 2018
- Register by 31 August 2017 to enter the awards for free
- Visit www.aestheticdentistryawards.com to register
- Entry deadline: 1 December 2017
- Ceremony date: 23 March 2018
- Ceremony location: Landmark Hotel, London
- Speak to the awards team:[email protected] or 01923 851 779
Enter one, or several, of the following Aesthetic Dentistry Awards 2018 categories:
- Orthodontics – adult fixed
- Orthodontics – child/teenager fixed
- Orthodontics – removable
- Orthodontics – Invisalign
- Tooth whitening
- Restorative – minimal intervention dentistry
- Restorative – single tooth composite
- Restorative – single tooth ceramic
- Restorative – single arch
- Restorative – full mouth rehabilitation
- Restorative – dentures
- Restorative – conservative smile makeover
- Interdisciplinary team – orthodontic restorative
- Interdisciplinary team – orthodontic surgical
- Implant – single tooth
- Implant – multiple
- Best aesthetic practice
- Patient choice award
- Facial aesthetics – botulinum toxin
- Facial aesthetics – dermal filler peri-oral
- Facial aesthetics – full face treatment.