The entry deadline for The Dental Industry Awards 2017 is Wednesday 31 May.
The Dental Industry Awards recognise and reward companies, teams and individuals for their achievements across a range of key areas in UK dentistry.
Now in its third year, The Dental Industry Awards recognise companies, teams and individuals for their achievements across a range of key areas.
Becoming an award-winning business is a terrific accolade and has multiple benefits.
The range of categories, judged by a substantial panel of industry leaders and dental experts, allows for companies of all sizes and specialities to have a chance of being recognised.
We are delighted to announce the awards will be a gala black-tie evening occasion, taking place at the glamorous Royal Garden Hotel, Kensington, London on Friday 17 November.
What are the benefits to your company/brand/team?
- Stand out from your competition
- Highlight your product/brand strengths in an independent context
- Boost the morale in your team
- Increase sales through winning an award
- Market yourselves as an award-winning business.
How do I enter? It’s so simple:
- Go to www.dentalindustryawards.com and register (£50 + VAT per category) by this Wednesday
- Send us up to 500 words and supporting evidence (not needed until September).
Entering is an easy way to get the credit you deserve, generate more sales and reward your team – don’t miss out on this highly popular initiative.