Angela Nyarko says Microminder can offer a range of data protection options for you and your business.
According to www.gov.uk, almost half of UK firms have been hit by cyber attacks in the past year, and the number is growing.
Any company holding personal data, irrespective of size or value, is more likely to be vulnerable to these targeted attacks. You might well be thinking: ‘Well, we’ve not been hit by a cyber attack so far, so what are the chances of us getting hit?’
Companies holding personal data, more than ever before, must take data protection and disaster recovery as seriously as taking out business insurance policies, in fact some insurance companies now cover data loss and IT security breaches, specifically for two reasons:
- The threat to data is real with real associated costs
- Legal obligations are becoming more clear and stringent with responsibility being placed squarely on all parties who hold personal data.
With General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) coming into effect in May 2018, businesses must prove that they have ensured ‘appropriate security and confidentiality of the personal data.’
Microminder offers a range of data protection and disaster recovery options all developed to aide with compliance of data protection through GDPR, but to also ensure commercial benefits such as reducing downtime and maximising productivity, and in turn, profits:
- Vigilance Security Suite – a powerful, combined and comprehensive managed security product incorporating antivirus, web control and system performance monitoring that alerts our team to suspicious activity enabling a fast, effective response to threats faced by your network
- Quark Cloud Backup – providing complete peace-of-mind in a GDPR and healthcare information governance-compliant environment; with end-to-end encryption and up to 30 days of historical version control to retrieve loss or corrupted data through technical faults, human error or attack. With affordable data plans ensuring you only pay for what you need
- Uptime – the ultimate in disaster recovery, uptime will replicate your entire primary server every 15 minutes and should your primary server go down unexpectedly, our technical team, working remotely, can spin your network up, migrate it across to the Uptime server and have your entire workforce back up and running within 30 minutes. This powerful service prevents significant commercial loss and keeps your business running.
Don’t wait for a disaster before you act – act now!
Microminder is one of the UK’s leading IT support providers. Delivering IT solutions, support contracts, and a comprehensive range of protective services. For more information, call 020 8799 6883, email [email protected] or visit www.microminder.com.