- Most makes, ages and models of patient chairs re-covered
- All procedures carried out on your premises with minimal disruption and downtime
- Ensures the safety of your patient chairs and removes any infection control hazard e.g. slits or tears in your chair vinyl covering.
- Transforms the appearance and finish of older chairs to meet CQC sanitisation guidelines by removing any seams i.e. needle (stitching) perforations which can be a source of bacterial ingress and thread which can absorb contaminants.
- A wide choice of anti-microbial vinyl colours and swatch service.
- A full no-obligation quotation service to undertake your recover including a technician to visit your location and all the materials required i.e. quantity of vinyl fabric/ boards & foam.
Meditelle Dental the UK’s specialist dental seating manufacturer offers dental practices across the UK an onsite service to re-upholster their dental patient chairs… MEDITELLE ONSITE RE-UPHOLSTERY SERVICE: Meditelle' highly skilled upholsterers will visit your surgery and carry out a full onsite recovering service on any brand of dental patient chair/s. Onsite Re-upholstery Service for Dental Patient Chairs: