Here is a little of what Hague Dental Supplies can provide your practice and what our customers saying we do best:
- Unrivalled knowledge in build, design and Dental surgery installation
- Since 1997 our team have provided equipment maintenance & installation service to a diverse client base, Private, NHS, PCT’s, Hospitals, Training schools
- Our team are fully trained in drawing and design and also have knowledge and experience in most brands available in today’s market.
“Hague Dental Supplies has provided us with an excellent service which is tailored to the needs of my surgery since 2003.The staff are professional, pleasant and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Hague Dental Supplies to everybody looking for the above qualities” Dr A A Dadashian, Vauxhall, SW18
- We aim to offer the best in traditional and innovative design and are dedicated to delivering full satisfaction
- Your individual requirements will lead to a bespoke design
- Conceptual drawings for your surgery, including HTM 01-05 decontamination solutions
“I have set up several large Dental clinics and have contracted with Jim and his team to supply and install the chairs, cabinetry and x-ray equipment. From initial site survey through to design, installation and testing they provide an excellent and quality service and are very reliable. Any questions I had were one call away” Dr N. Safdar, Harley Street, Hitchin, Hull & Dover
- 3 Showrooms for you to visit and plan your perfect surgery in London & the South East.
- Large choice of top quality brands includes A-dec, Belmont, Tridac, Custom Design, Satelec, Va-tech, Cattani. Bien Air, Durr & many more
- Our engineering experience enables us to provide you with equipment that is robust and reliable, as well as looking good.
“Hague Dental have a wealth of experience and deal with all the major Dental manufacturers therefore allowing me to choose which chair etc would be suitable for the needs of that surgery. Their extensive showrooms allowed me to view all equipment under one roof and meticulous attention to detail was always on hand from Jim Hague and his team of experts.” Dr R S Khan, Northampton
We are able to offer full Project Management services providing meticulous detail at every stage, ensuring a smooth installation of your surgery
- We can take responsibility for the project using our own experienced team of trades people to complete the surgery on time and on budget
- We have worked with clients doing their own building works, to their general builders, to projects with Willmott Dixon, Alfred McAlpine, Laings, Balfour Beatty, Kings and Primary Care Trusts.
“Ultimately the installation, testing and maintenance of equipment are the most important stages and I can safely say that having been through this process three times with Hague Dental they have delivered and supported to a very high standard. From the initial planning, liaising with builders regarding service specifications and installations of equipment Hague Dental delivered at every stage.“ Dr A. Praschad, Colliers Wood, Beckenham, Mitcham