IDH Group is the UK’s largest dental corporate with a network of over 600 practices nationwide. We have over 7500 employees looking after 10 million patients. We believe that our growing ‘Group’ philosophy is the way forward in Dental Care - sharing standards, clinical excellence, increased employee opportunities and better training for all of our dentists
- Anaesthetist required to work in our Nithsdale practice (Glasgow)
- Successful and busy sedation clinic offering NHS and private
- Permanent self-employed position
- Start date – ASAP
- 2-3 days per week, days are flexible, practice opens 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Applicants must hold current GMC registration and must have their own Medical Indemnity certificate
At IDH you can enjoy excellent development, full support and complete professional freedom. We believe in building for the future - that's why we invest huge amounts of time and money every year into developing our dentists and their surgeries. We've also created an organisation that manages the day-to-day distractions - leaving our dentists free to concentrate on developing their skills and careers.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees and access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
You can apply online by clicking the link. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role or other dentist vacancies, please contact the Mark Priestley on 01204 799654 or email@example.com