An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Operations Assistant to join and assist the Operations Director with the day to day running of dental practices based in Leeds
Your role will include liaising on a daily basis with our dental practice teams, clinical teams and head office teams on all operational matters.
• Co-ordinate incoming queries to the Operations Director and deal with enquiries directly.
• Provide operational advice to the Operations Director as and when required
• Accompany Operations Director to meetings, conferences, exhibitions and functions when necessary.
• Provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational and logistical service to the Operations Director, helping them to effectively manage and prioritise their time
• Conduct research on behalf of the Operations Director and present back findings
• Predominantly office based with some travel to practices as and when required
• Keep the Operations Director updated on changes of policies regarding all aspects of Dentistry
• Assist and advise the CQC lead to ensure compliance with the CQC requirements
• Assist the Operations Director with projects as and when required
• Assist in the preparation of legal documents that include contracts, leases and deeds etc.
• Prioritising work as necessary to able to provide full support to the Operations Director
• To undertake any reasonable request as directed by the Operations Director
• Assist with general audits as and when required.
• Ensure confidentiality is practised at all times
For more information contact Sian and quote reference DEN-32948
Call us on 01332 609318
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
View more information at http://www.medicruit.co.uk/positiondetails.aspx?id=32948