Dental Associate in Colchester, Essex
MediCruit are sourcing a Qualified Associate to practice in a Mixed Dental Practice in Colchester, Essex
This post is for a Dental Associate to start as soon as possible working 3 days per week to start with and build up to full time:
They are offering up to 4000 UDA's at £10 per UDA and great private potential on a sliding scale from 40%
This practice is fully equipped and computerised using Software of Excellence.
Parking available at the practice.
Successful candidates must possess all the relevant paperwork and qualifications to practice in the UK including;
• Full GDC Registration
• PCT Registration
• Professional Indemnity Insurance
• Right to Remain / Work Permit / EEA Citizenship to work on a Self-Employed Basis in the UK
The successful dental practitioner will be responsible for educating patients on oral health care;
• examining teeth and diagnosing patients' dental conditions, using tools such as X-rays;
• assessing treatment options and agreeing treatment plans with patients;
• carrying out agreed clinical treatments, such as treating gum disease, restoring teeth affected by decay, etc;
• maintaining patients' dental records;
• keeping abreast of new developments through structured continuing professional development (CPD);
• Marketing services to potential clients
The practice is supportive of their Clinical team in undertaking additional CPD related activities which are now a requirement by law.
In return the employer will offer competitive remuneration and full clinical support.
MediCruit is a specialist Dental Recruitment Consultancy, acting as an agency in relation to this Dental Opportunity.
For further information please apply to this vacancy and we will endeavour to contact you within forty-eight hours. All applications ar
For more information contact Josh and quote reference DEN-43633
Call us on 01332 609318
Email us at [email protected]
View more information at http://www.medicruit.co.uk/positiondetails.aspx?id=43633