At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Filey (North Yorkshire, YO14 9AH) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date – Flexible start date *surgery available now
- UDA Target – up to 7,500 **smaller target can be taken initially if required
- Days and hours available – Monday to Friday 8:30 – 17:15
- 4 surgery practice
- Clean, modern with digital x-ray and soon to have OPG machine
- Longstanding, established patient base as they are the only dental Practice within Filey and they also continue to accept new patients meaning they are a very busy site.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Our Filey Practice is a longstanding community dental practice in a lovely small yet popular seaside town. It is within walking distance of the beach and is easily accessible from larger towns and cities like York and Hull having a local bus and train station. There is a long serving, friendly and experienced team within practice with some staff having been there for 10 years. We offer a warm and welcoming environment for all patients and visitors.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or firstname.lastname@example.org.