At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Longton (Staffordshire, ST3 1HD) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: ASAP
- UDA Target: 6214 UDAs
- Days and hours available: Full Time hours available
- 3 surgery practice
- good private potential
- Friendly 3 surgery ,practice situated in the very busy town of Longton, Stoke on Trent. With Longton railway and bus stations just across the road, good road links makes it an easy accesible practice for the surrounding area sand city centre
- Longton itself is a large bust town, with numerous banks, shops, market, supermarkets and eateries.
- Practice was refurbished about 2 years ago and rebranded 9 months ago.
- All 3 surgeries are on the ground floor, are very bright and spacious with up to date equipment .
- Central decontamination room, OPG machine and digital x ray
- On the first floor there is a meeting room and large staff room with a staff car park just across the road opposite the practice
- Most of the staff have been at the practice from 2 years to 9 years with the longest serving nurse 14 years
- Nurses are qualified with a coupke having done their radiography course and alsoi implants trained
- Established patient list but also taking on new patients - no limit to patients needing a dentist in the area
- Offer patients choice, so private treatment is an option, with Private fillings, crowns and Airflow making up most of the private work.
- In process of offering 6 months smile
- Lovely clean, friendly practice, with a great team who work well together.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Our Longton practice has 3 surgeries, 2 of which are large and 1 which is medium sized. The practice has been recently refurbished so all very modern with new chairs and equipment. There is a brand new digital xray machine. There are 5 qualified nurses at the practice and 2 of the dentists have been with the practice for several years. Good staff retention. Private potential. Great location in the town centre situated on a main road. Parking available in town centre plus there is a main bus route running past.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Nicola Unsworth on 01204 799779 or firstname.lastname@example.org