Associate Dentist – Penrith, Cumbria (CA11 7DE) – EU Mentor Available
Mydentist is the UK’s largest dental business with a network of over 650 practices nationwide. We have over 7500 employees looking after 10 million patients. We believe that our growing ‘Group’ philosophy is the way forward in Dental Care - sharing standards, clinical excellence, increased employee opportunities and better training for all of our dentists
We have an Associate Dentist role available our Penrith practice (CA11 7DE), starting ASAP. This is a full-time role offering 7000 UDAs. We are able to offer a competitive UDA value, great potential for private work and we have an EU Mentor available.
- Established, well maintained patient list
- Patients have good oral hygiene
- Modern, well equipped practice, recently rebranded
- 5 surgeries, great atmosphere in practice
- Friendly, welcoming and experienced team
- Working hours are Monday-Friday with 1 Saturday per month
- Located at an important intersection of routes between Scotland and England and a cross-Pennines road, Penrith has excellent transport links
- Penrith is on the West Coast Mainline with at frequent services to Carlisle (15 mins), Glasgow (90 mins), Lancaster (40 mins) and Preston (1hr)
- By car, the M6 and A66 are very close – within 30 mins you can reach Keswick and the heart of the Lake District national park. The Pennines are 90 minutes’ drive away.
- Penrith is the perfect base for exploration of the dramatic northern Lakes, the beautiful Eden Valley and the rolling Pennine hills.
- Distinctive red sandstone town with popular markets and abundance of specialist, family-run shops
- Good property market (for buying or renting)
- Regional centre for trade, industry and services in the Eden Valley
Further information regarding the Penrith area can be found at http://www.visitcumbria.com/pen/penrith/.
At mydentist you can enjoy excellent development, full support and complete professional freedom. We believe in building for the future - that's why we invest huge amounts of time and money every year into developing our dentists and their surgeries. We've also created an organisation that manages the day-to-day distractions - leaving our dentists free to concentrate on developing their skills and careers. You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees and access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
You can apply online by clicking the link. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role or other dentist vacancies, please contact Nicola Unsworth on 01204 799 779 or email your CV to [email protected]