Associate Dentist – Winsford, Cheshire
- A Dentist is required at our Winsford Practice in Cheshire
- Start date: January 2016
- Days and Shifts available: Full-time Monday-Friday
- 7000 UDAs available
- An active performer number is essential for this role
- 6 surgery practice, purpose built in 2005 however an established practice having been in the town 40 years
- Situated in the main shopping precint of the town, the shopping centre is about to have a major redevelopment done
- Central to all locations
- Approx. 10 minutes from Northwich, 20 minutes from the M6 and 30 minutes from the M56.
- Railway station approx. 15 minutes from the practice
- parking at the practice however there are 2 large free car parks within 2-3 minutes walk from the practice
- Surgeries all large with air con
- Dental chairs and units are all sirona units
- 8 qualified nurses and 3 trainee nurses, the receptionist team are well established having been with the practice over 10-20 years
- All nurses are qualified having started as trainees so there is a good support network
- An experience practice manager with 32 years experience
- Having been in the town 40 years there is a large existing patient base but still accepting new patients
- excellent private opportunityto offer patient choice and generate private revenue
- 2 hygienist / therapist so can offer this service - also includes zoom whitening, facial aesthetics and denture off excellence
- 6 dentists in total, 2 have clinical mentoring experience
At mydentist you can enjoy excellent development, full support and complete professional freedom. We believe in building for the future - that's why we invest huge amounts of time and money every year into developing our dentists and their surgeries. We've also created an organisation that manages the day-to-day distractions - leaving our dentists free to concentrate on developing their skills and careers.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees and access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
You can apply online by clicking the link. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role or other dentist vacancies, please contact the Jo Hickman on 01204 799 783 or email your CV to email@example.com.