Banking Control Administrator (Treasury Team) - Bolton
Location: M26 1GG - FREE PARKING
We have an exciting opportunity for a Banking Control Administrator to join our team based in Bolton. The role is on a permanent and full time basis and is paying a competitive salary.
Banking Control Administrator - Role purpose
Reconcile practice banking’s daily using reconciliation software and investigate variances with audit team.
Banking Control Administrator - Role Accountabilities
- Assist the Project Management Team in implementing the reconciliation software into production.
- Ensure that the integrity of the reconciliation software is maintained and accurately reflects any changes resultant from our acquisition programme.
- Carry out reconciliation of actual takings received against expected revenues recorded on our practice IT systems.
- Investigate reconciliation differences with Practice Management and where fraud is suspected escalate concerns to Finance Accounts Manager.
- Production of variance reports with supporting analysis.
- Ensure that transactions are allocated to correct practices.
- Produce information for management accounts on adjustments.
- Provide analysis to Audit and Area team for action.
- Develop MI Reporting to assist in the identification of unusual working practices.
- Identify and suggest on-going areas of improvement.
To apply to join our team as a Banking Control Administrator please send a copy of your CV to: [email protected]