To manage central communications on behalf of all areas of the business so that internal stakeholders (practices, field and support centre) across the UK are informed of organisational news and provided with operational direction.
• To assist in developing communications, policies and procedures, Clarity as a communication tool and project tasks as and when required.
• To support in identifying global issues and working to provide solutions to be communicated accordingly.
- Using the communications calendar, work with all business areas to produce all regular communications - Practice Bulletin, ADM Bulletin and The Buzz that is accurate, timely, clear, easy to action and in a consistent format.
- Work with all Support Centre teams to communicate when and where required important business issues that fall outside of the regular communications.
- Work with all business areas to provide communications support for projects including attending project meetings, producing communications plans, launch packs and supporting communications.
- Act as the ‘gatekeeper’ for all communication from Support Centre to practices, helping to make sure that workload generated from Support Centre is managed and phased in line with the Operations Calendar.
- Responsible for ensuring that any reactive global issues are communicated as required and updates/solutions are provided.
- Assist in the production of company policy and procedures.
- Assist in managing the feedback channel between Support Centre and the Field for policy and implementation.
- Assist with managing the operations calendar with all Support Centre teams.
- Assist in intranet development, including design, content and technical functions to ensure that content is up-to-date, meets business requirements and continually develops.
- Manage all internal communications distribution lists to ensure that the right people get the right communications at the right time.
- Provide support and consultancy to all business areas to ensure all internal communications are brand aligned.
- Supporting the work of key functions within Central Operations and deputising for The Communications and Policy Manager if required.
- Assist in the planning and delivery of operational/regional conferences.
- Substantial internal communications experience within organisations with geographically dispersed staff and a variety of audiences.
- Experience of successfully influencing people at all levels demonstrating the ability to use diplomacy.
- Experience of writing communications in both business and colleague engagement contexts.
- Experience of using complex information to create clear communication relevant to the audience.
- Creative communication skills using all available visual tools to improve engagement of business communications.
- Experience of managing an intranet for internal communications.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent editing and proof reading skills.
- Excellent software skills including InDesign, PowerPoint, Word, Excel any other relevant internal communications tools.
- Project Management skills.
- Analytical and logical thinker.
- Ability to deal with a demanding workload demonstrating a flexible approach.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a member of a team.
- Outstanding organisation skills including publication scheduling, meeting coordination and event planning.
CLOSING DATE: 15th May 2015