The CRM Campaign Manager is responsible in driving and evolving the contact strategy for mydentist customers. They will drive optimised campaigns to deliver the greatest customer satisfaction and ROI.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and manage the design and development of the contact strategy across multiple channels: email, SMS, and DM.
- Continually review and refine the communications to ensure optimal performance to better meet our customers' needs and drive revenue.
- Ensure all communications are fully compliant
- Work with the various digital delivery and implementation stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered in an effective and timely manner
- Build and manage internal and external relationships to support more effective project delivery and identify future communication opportunities
- Communicate and share campaign results across the business
- Stay on top of CRM trends and look for opportunities to innovate in order to delight our customers
The ideal candidate for this CRM Campaign Manager role will have:
• Experience of developing contact strategy based on customer segmentation
• Ability to understand & evaluate customer behaviour across communication channels and recommend ‘next best action’
• A track record of gaining an understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service
• Achieved targets and met expectations whilst supporting and encouraging others to do the same
• Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
• Experience of making prompt and practical business decisions, even in times of ambiguity, considering various perspectives and taking responsibility for outcomes
• Planned projects and activities systematically in line with business priorities, using a variety of analysis and problem solving techniques
• Support project teams/managers, showing an understanding of the basic principles of project managementKnowledge of existing campaign delivery and CRM solutions, customer service needs and compliance standards will be key to succeed in this role, as will the ability to create and define proposals that benefit both customers and the business.
• Knowledge of end-to-end contact strategies in order to suggest improvements and assess the implications of development opportunities.
CLOSING DATE: 15th May 2015