This role is to work as a Dental Claims Advisor and the role will be to work as part of a collaborative co-located team including claims managers, litigation solicitors, quantum and costs advisers, claims assistants and support staff. The DCA will provide clinical input during team reviews of cases, proofing witnesses, instruction of experts and review of expert reports, meeting with Counsel, experts and members as well as playing a key role in supporting the member through the life of the claim.
They can offer:
• A comprehensive induction and training
• A supportive team working environment
• A broader professional experience through exposure to the whole business
What they expect from the suitable candidate:
• An analytical and timely, but pragmatic, approach to problem solving.
• An ability to tolerate ambiguity and uncertainty
• Good time management skills
• Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and advocacy skills
• Good financial awareness and desire to work in a dynamic business environment
• Integrity and respect for people of all roles and backgrounds, and the ability to gain trust and respect of colleagues, and external contacts
• An approachable nature, with a track record as a team player.
• Resilience and high motivation.
• The ability to travel to Leeds, London and Edinburgh offices as appropriate
They are offering an attractive salary plus benefits which is to be discussed in further detail at interview stage.
• 30 days paid holiday + public holidays
• Private medical insurance
• Health care cash plan
Candidates must have full GDC registration and post-graduate experience in clinical dentistry.
For more information contact Nahila and quote reference DEN-33951
Call us on 01332 609318
Email us at [email protected]
View more information at http://www.medicruit.co.uk/positiondetails.aspx?id=33951