This Dental lab located in Leeds are looking to recruiting for a head of Ceramics department manager.
The role is to start as soon as possible and the practice are open to flexibility of the days of work. The working hours are to be confirmed.
Suitable candidates will be managing 10-20 technicians all specialising in Crown and Bridges as well as being able to train junior or trainee technicians, therefore candidates must show high levels of motivation skills.
Suitable candidates must also need to:
- Be GDC Registered
- Be aware of Health and Safety regulations
- Have good communication skills
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have experience of working on complex mouth restorations
- Have experience with e-max, zircona and implant restorations
- Be aware of quality control and approving the impressions for manufacturing
The salary depends on experience and is to be discussed at interview stage.
For more information contact Sian and quote reference DEN-32609
Call us on 01332 609318
Email us at email@example.com
View more information at http://www.medicruit.co.uk/positiondetails.aspx?id=32609