Head Dental Nurse, Clapham /Battersea area.
This Independent, fully private practice are looking to recruit a new team member. They are looking for an experienced head dental nurse to work in their busy, fast paced practice located in the Clapham /Battersea area. Offering a wide variety of treatment from preventative and cutting-edge aesthetics,
Position is to work from Monday to Friday, working 35-40 Hours per week including evenings & at least 2 Saturdays a month.
You need to:
- Have previous experience working as a dental nurse (ideally 2-3years), preferable private practice.
- Have used the "EXACT" (SOE) software (ideal)
- Be confident using various Microsoft applications.
- Have good knowledge of CQC compliance.
- Be able to work under own initiative as well as under direction.
- Be well presented, confident, outgoing and have excellent communication skills.
- Be flexible (We don´t like to use your personal time, but sometimes we need to accommodate our patients).
- Be a team player (We all support each other).
- Be able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Be prepared to work Saturdays (at least 2/month) and evenings.
This is a three surgery modern, busy practice. Fully equipped and computerised using SOE/Exact software.
In return the practice will offer an excellent remuneration package and bonus scheme (Dependent on experience, negotiable on salary)
Clapham Junction train station is an 8 minute walk from the practice. Pay and display parking around the area.
All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence, and your CV will not be forwarded to Medicruits clients or any other third party without your permission.
MediCruit is a specialist Dental Recruitment Consultancy, acting as an agency in relation to this Dental Opportunity.
For more information contact Josh and quote reference DEN-46917
Call us on 01332 609318
Email us at [email protected]
View more information at http://www.medicruit.co.uk/dental-position-information/46917