This Independent mixed Dental practice, located in Burnham are looking to recruit for a experienced Dental Nurse
Start Date: ASAP, Working on a permanent basis.
This is a Part time role. Working Any three days per week. 8.30am-5pm, (Around 24 hours a week)
This is a busy, 6 surgery practice, fully equipped with digital X-rays in place and fully computerised using SOE.
• MUST be qualified and GDC registered.
• Candidates must have Dental experience and must have Dental background.
• Must have SOE experience
• MUST be high calibre
This is a very busy practice, therefore candidates must be comfortable in working in a fast pace environment.
Successful candidates will be Working in a fast-paced environment for a highly professional and friendly mixed dental practice,
Providing excellent standards of dental care.
Candidates will be working alongside a general associate. Duties varying from:
• Preparing the Surgery for Dental Treatment
• Cleaning the Dental equipment
• Taking Responsibility for Cross-Infection Standards
• Talking to Patients about their dental treatment, appointments, charting and other dental patient records
•Candidates must be fully aware and must be able to understand the CQC and HTM01-05 guidelines.
- General dentistry- Root Canal, Jaw problems, Extractions, Oral Surgery
- Cosmetics- 6 month Smiles, Invisalign, White fillings, Teeth whitening etc
-Missing Teeth- Crowns, Bridges, Dentures
-Preventative Dentistry- sensitive and Children's teeth
- Dental Implants
Practice are offering between £9-9.50ph DOE.
Parking around the area
For more information contact Jade and quote reference DEN-43163
Call us on 01332 609318
Email us at email@example.com
View more information at http://www.medicruit.co.uk/positiondetails.aspx?id=43163