We are sourcing a Qualified Dental Nurse, to work within this Mixed Orthodontic practice in Smethwick
Full Time Dental Nurse needed
38 hours per week.
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. 8:45am - 5:15pm
Wednesday and Friday 8:45am - 4:15pm
Must be Qualified and GDC registered
Experience in an orthodontic setting will also be an advantage although not essential. This role requires the Dental Nurse to be responsible for chair side assistance including;
• Preparing the Surgery for Dental Treatment
• Cleaning the Dental Surgery
• Taking Responsibility for Cross-Infection Standards
• Talking to Patients about their dental treatment
• Using the Dental Software Package to input future appointments, charting and other dental patient records
The practice is also supportive of their Dental Nursing team in undertaking additional CPD related activities which are of benefit to the Dental Practice.
In return the employer will offer a competitive salary and full support with your training.
For more information contact Nahila and quote reference DEN-34439
Call us on 01332 609318
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
View more information at http://www.medicruit.co.uk/positiondetails.aspx?id=34439