At mydentist, our extensive network of practices enables us to offer a choice of different working hours from weekends and evenings to part time or full time across different local practices. We are passionate about helping our NHS and private patients to look after their dental hygiene and ensure they maintain a healthy mouth.
We have a Dental Therapist role available in Edgware Road, London (W2 1ED) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: ASAP
- Days and hours available: Various
- 4 surgery practice
- One private 'suite' complete with its own waiting room, one surgery dedicated to hygienist treatments.
- All surgeries finished to a high spec
- All equipment in great working order and mostly recent models
- Digital x ray available
- 4 qualified nurses and one excellent trainee
- Friendly and diverse practice
- Some team members have been at the practice over 5 years, others more recent joiners. Good team spirit exists and everyone enjoys work and co-operates well
- Very varied patient base, attract many from the local areas and many people who work in central London
- Extended opening hours make the practice very attractive
- Private potential in practice has increased enormously since refurbished in March.
- Clinicians finding the improved environment makes patients much more likely to select the private option
- One of the few practices in the area which has a zoom lamp
- Dentists have great success with private treatments such as the 6 months smile
- Hygienist available at the practice, and in addition a implantologist, orthodontist and oral surgeon with the view to recruiting a endodontist and a periodontist
- Excellent location, a short walking distance to both the tube station and Merylebone train station - very central
- Parking nearby
- Well established and excellent reputation and clinicals have full diaries
- Very welcoming team, practice is a flagship and always aims to excel
We actively market our hygiene and therapy services in all practices, have a ready-made referral network to keep you busy and provide competitive rates of pay. We’ll support you throughout your career, so you can focus on providing quality treatments and advice to patients.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Vikki Pearson on 01204 799658 or [email protected]