At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Abergele (Conwy,Wales LL22 7AW) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: Flexible
- UDA Target: 5000 UDAs
- Days and hours available: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- There is a dual qualified Hygiene Therapist in practice
- Medium sized practice with 3 surgeries
- Digital x-ray is in all surgeries, with a mixed of experience and newly qualified team of nurses. There is a well established list but also a high demand of new patient so the practice is extremely busy.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Abergele is a community and small market town, situated on north coast of Wales between Colwyn Bay and Rhyl, in Conwy County Borough. Its northern suburb of Pensarn lies on the Irish Sea coast and is known for its beach. Abergele and Pensarn railway station serves both resorts.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Catherine Gannon on 01204 799782 or [email protected]