At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
- Dentist required for full-time Associate role at Aylsham practice, Norfolk (NR22 6AJ)
- Surgery available: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- 8000 UDAs per annum plus private
- Start date: ASAP
- ***Joining fee available of up to £5000***
- 4 surgery practice, spacious, bright, clean and well equipped
- 2 trainee nurses and 2 qualified nurses
- Practie has a lovely warm welcoming feel and the staff are hardworking and friendly
- Staff turn over is very low and most of the staff have been with the practice for several years
- Very popular practice and has a waiting list full of patients wanting to join the practice
- Excellent private potential available
- 3 hygienists working at the practice, Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Practice located in a lovely village
- Car park available next to the car park with free parking
- Aylsham south railway station is located nearby on the Great Eastern Line between county school railway station and Wroxham
- Town located on the A140 major road, a route which runs between Ipswich and Cromer, via Norwich.
- Served by half hourly bus services to Norwich, Sheringham and Holt
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number.
Aylsham is a historic market town civil parish on the River Bure in North Norfolk, about 9 miles of Norwich.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Sumira Amin on 01204 799781 or [email protected]