At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Baldock, Hertfordshire (SG9 6QN) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: 06/06/2016
- UDA Target: 4000 UDAs
- Days and hours available: Monday, Tuesday and thursday
- 4 surgery practice
- all surgeries are modern with digital x ray installed
- 3 qualified nurses and PM with 25 years dental experience
- 1 Dentist been with the practice for 23 years
- Huge patient base, every day new patientd wanting to register with the practice
- Huge private potential, 1 dentist now full time in practice plan
- 2 Hygienists, 1 Therapist and 1 Dentist specialising in Implants and 6 month smiles
- Located along the high street in the busy old market town
- 5 minutes walk from the station and 5 minutes from the A1
- Parking bays all along the high street and rear off road parking available
- Bright, modern practice with friendly team
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Baldock is a historic market town in the local government district of North hertfordshire in the county of Hertfordshire, England where the River Ivel rises. it lies 33 miles north of London, 15 miles southeast of Bedford and 14 miles north northwest of the county town of Hertford. Nearby towns include Letchworth and Hitchin to the southwest and Stevenage to the south.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Sumira Amin on 01204 799781 or [email protected]