At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have a Dentist role available in Banbury (Oxfordshire, OX16 5NG) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: ASAP
- Days and Hours: Monday 8:00 - 11:30, Tuesday 12:00 - 20:00 or 8:30 - 16:30, Wednesday 15:00 - 20:00, Friday 9:00 - 14:30 and alternate Saturdays 9:00 - 17:00. Option available to work part time and add/include full or half days for private only surgery space.
- 500 UDAs available
- Great opportunity to come into a new state of the art practice
- Great opportunity to grow eanring potential but is a start-up project
- Help and support available to grow the business with some financial support
- Hygienist/specialist services available at practice
- Multiple surgery practice
- Very loyal, existing patient base
Our Banbury practice is a newly refurbished site with modern facilities and a private only section of the practice. Hygienist currently working Saturdays looking to increase hours, great private potential here. Lovely, traditional market town with a wide variety of high street and independent shops. Town centre parking available at good rate. Banbury has a fast train direct to Birmingham, Oxford and London.
We actively market our hygiene and therapy services in all practices, have a ready-made referral network to keep you busy and provide competitive rates of pay. We’ll support you throughout your career, so you can focus on providing quality treatments and advice to patients.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or email@example.com