At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Bangor and the details are:
- Vacancy Start Date: ASAP
- Days and Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 530pm with the possibility of Saturday sessions
- UDA Target: 7500 UDAs
- Purpose-built 2 surgery practice
- Light and spacious surgeries with digital x-ray
- Close knit, welcoming team where teamwork is the focus
- Established, mixed patient list with a good level of oral hygiene and a good level of demand from new patients
- Free parking in multi-storey car park opposite
- Under 2 hours from Manchester.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
This modern practice is located a short distance from the town centre and is easily accessible by bus, train or car. Bangor is a city with a large university. The practice is not too far from Anglesey, which is a lovely area. It is close to the A55, which is the main road into North Wales.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or email@example.com